International Service Priorities/Initiatives/Key Questions
How do we: a) get the club passionate about a long term project, b) support youth exchange, c) continue to support Area 8 projects.
• Determine the long term project for our club
• Increase the number of local Rotarians participating in international service trips by two each year for our long term project
• Continue to host one exchange student every year, host two incoming exchange students within three years and one outgoing student within five years
• Commit a minimum of $2500 annually to Area 8 projects and supplemental international projects
• Develop comprehensive annual club fundraising plan that addresses international grant making