Reserve Saturday, June 11, 2016!
Hutchinson Rotary has a goal of continuing to grow this event and exceed 300 riders! This may be the year we do it. Don’t miss out!
The Water Carnival/Rotary Bike Ride is being hailed by riders as one of the most scenic and hospitable rides in Minnesota! With three ride options, this ride is perfect for families, novice bike riders, and experienced riders. So reserve the date, invite friends, get registered, and we’ll see you in Hutchinson on the 11th!
The Water Carnival Bike Ride is an official event of the Hutchinson Water Carnival, which is a week long celebration of summer, sponsored by the Hutchinson Jaycees, with events scheduled all week long.
Registration in Three Convenient Ways
(Register in advance and save $$)
- Online Registration
- Mail: Print and fill out the registration form then mail in advance. 2015 Registration Form(PDF)
- Day of Ride: Print out registration form and bring with you on the day of the ride. 2015 Registration Form(PDF)
Support Great Causes
The Water Carnival Bike Ride is sponsored by the Hutchinson Rotary Club and Outdoor Motion Bike Shop. Proceeds from the bike ride go to local and international Rotary projects including scholarships, parks, community outreach, literacy, clean water, and polio eradication.
Hutchinson is an easy one hour drive west of the Twin Cities on Hwy 7, one hour south of St. Cloud on Hwy 15, or 45 minutes north of New Ulm on Hwy 15
Ride One of Three Great Rides
The Water Carnival Bike Ride offers three very scenic, enjoyable rides:
20 mile ride
Bike from town to a rest stop in Piepenberg County Park, on Belle Lake. Then loop thru part of the lake country, and return to town on a route that includes biking along the Crow River on the Luce Line trail.
65 mile ride
Follow the same route as the 20 mile ride from town to the Piepenberg rest stop. Then turn north and travel thru much of the scenic lake country and pass thru the towns of Dassel and Litchfield, before returning back to Hutchinson. This route also includes biking along the Crow River on the Luce Line trail, and includes two additional rest stops.
100 mile ride
Follow the same route as the 65 mile ride adding an additional 35 mile loop south of Hutchinson. This route will include an additional rest stop.
Registration the Day of the Event
Is at the Hutchinson Middle School, 1365 South Grade Road SW, Hutchinson from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM, on June 13th, 2015.
- Showers: Are available for riders before and after the ride in the Middle School. The Middle School will be open from 7:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
- Rest Stops: One rest stop for 20 mile ride, and 3 rest stops for 65 mile ride, 5 rest stops for the 100 mile ride.
- SAG support: SAG vehicles will patrol all routes.
- Bike maintenance: Mechanics will be available at the start/finish.
For more information, contact:
Email: Sara Turrell (320) 339-0038